Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2022

*Addicted to CAS #233*

It's time for the last challenge of 2022 with the team at Addicted to CAS.  We will be taking an extended break after this challenge but will be back in a few months with more great clean and simple challenges.  Until then, we hope you'll play along with our current challenge!


As you can see from the graphic above, the current code word is PRESENT.  I had the perfect die in my stash for this challenge!  It was difficult to photograph though, with that awesome holographic silver cardstock!


Card Info
*Cardstock:  Lawn Fawn Holographic Silver
*Images:  Mama Elephant Merry Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Gemini Bearing Gifts
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS#233


2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and I love all types of card making!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)