Pages

Friday, November 11, 2022

*White Snowflake Border*

I am so sorry for the terrible photo... I didn't realize until I came to post just how crooked this card is in the photo.  I tried to fix it in my photo editor but the one I use is pretty basic and I couldn't figure it out.  

Anyway...  I bought this gorgeous Lawn Fawn die and couldn't wait to see it done up in white on white... It's the exact size of your card front which made it a little challenging for me to get it on... but I did it!  And then it sat on my desk for a few days while I tried to figure out "what next".

Card Info
*Images:  Mama Elephant Jingle Greetings
*Ink:  Versamark
*Embossing:  Stampin' Up! Silver
*Dies:  Lawn Fawn Snowflurries Backdrop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)