Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2022

*Tis the Season*

This card looked so much better in my head.... I see it now and it screams 1960s Vegas sign!  Perhaps I should have used a different shape for the greeting to show more of the snowflake?  I don't know what it is, but this card doesn't flow with me.

You know what else it could be... that big panel of blue.  I am so used to seeing the cards I make with a mostly white background that perhaps the blue is throwing me.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Bashful Blue; Lawn Fawn Holographic silver
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Picket Fence Studio Lawanda Snowflake
*Embossing:  Simon Says Stamp Faceted Snowflakes
*Punch:  Stampin' Up!
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)