Pages

Monday, January 30, 2023

*A Big Birthday Wish*

My  apologies for not posting much lately... honestly, since about the second week of December, my mojo has taken a holiday from me.  I have had a few bursts of creativity and a whole bunch of dead time in my creative space.  I did manage to put together a few cards yesterday that I'll share, but it was a real struggle!

Today I am sharing a card for Freshly Made Sketches #570 and Color Throwdown #727...


I know I could have done some flowers with the colour combination but I was feeling stripes for some reason... which led me to following the sketch...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Old Olive, Regal Rose, So Saffron
*Images:  MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Splendid Stems; Pink Fresh Studio Slim Stripes
*Embellishments:  Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen


5 comments:

  1. I love clean and simple cards and you have done this one beautifully! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS design! Love the striped element you used at the top of the cardfront. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes for the sketch. Sorry you are in the mojo low but if this card is any indication, looks like has returned. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These stripes are fabulous and the leafy die-cut is perfect with them. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)