Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

*Christmas Craft Creations January*

 There is still time to play along with the current challenge at Christmas Craft Creations.  We want you to use up some of your "snippets" with this card.  What's a snippet?  It's the left over pieces from other cards.  It's the scraps of paper cut from other projects.


I keep my left overs in a little container on my desk... and there was getting to be quite a bit in it lately.  Here's a photo of my bin of leftovers before I started digging through it to make my card...


I dug through the bin and pulled out anything I thought could work for a Christmas card.... and here's what I came up with...  The colours aren't perfectly traditional but I still think they work...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  known gold sparkle
*Images:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss
*Dies:  MFT Filled With Joy; Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral, Slim Strips
*Stencil:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral
*Embellishments:  Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)