Pages

Monday, January 23, 2023

*Freshly Made Sketches #569*

I really loved what the design team did with the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches... but I just couldn't get it to look how I wanted.  I tried some different things, some different elements and then finally decided to try one idea with the sketch flipped.  I'm not honestly sure if this follows the rules or not, but I like this card way more than anything else I was putting together with the card sketch.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Midnight Muse, Real Red
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Etc:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral Washi
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Flipping the sketch is definitely in the rules - love this pretty rainbow and too funny sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flipping the sketch is definitely allowed and it worked perfectly in this case! Your wreath looks amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)