Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2023

*AAACards #232*

It's time for a new challenge with AAACards... and this one could be a tough one!  We are hosting an all white challenge!  You can't have any other colours than white on your card.


I almost always put a sentiment on my card front so I wasn't sure what to do with this.  I decided to try to opal foil on white cardstock to see what would happen... and while it's very subtle, I think it worked.

If you want to play along, I have one tip for you... layers!  I probably could have done more layering to create a little more interest with my card front.

Card Info
*Dies: Scrapbook.com Nested Hexagons; Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms; Spellbinders Yana's Sentiments
*Dies:  Spellbinders Yana's Sentiments
*Hot Foil Plates:  Spellbinders Yana's Sentiments
*Foil:  Spellbinders Opal
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls
*Challenges:  AAACards #232


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)