Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2023

*Outside of my Box*

I went outside of my initial thoughts with this colour challenge at Color Throwdown...  I love these colours together but I didn't want to make a wintery card.  Now that I look at this card, I think I should have done the floral on the navy instead of the grey... but I kept going with this thought in my head and while I'm not sure it's "right" I do like it

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Night of Navy, Basic Grey
*Images:  Pink Fresh Studio Believe in Yourself; Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versamark
*Embossing:  WOW white embossing powder
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Tasteful Lables; Pink Fresh Studio Believe in Yourself
*Embellishments:   Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Color Throwdown #726




1 comment:

  1. Simply beautiful, Nancy! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)