Pages

Friday, January 20, 2023

*New Little Someone*

I found out about this "new to me" challenge from a member of one of the design teams I'm on.  This is the first challenge of 2023 from Inkspirational and I had a lot of ideas floating in my head for it.

As you can see, I went with a new baby idea... I used some of the left over foiled butterflies from another project to create this super sweet but simple card.

Card Info
*Cardstaock:  Stampin Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Altenew Bundle of Joy
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Hot Foil Plates:  Pink Fresh Studio Small Butterflies, solid plate
*Foil:  Spellbinders Aura
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Inkspirational #281




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely design for a new baby card Nancy! A beautiful CAS design with the mixed font sentiment and dimensional butterflies! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echoing Julia: your card is a lovely way to celebrate a new baby's arrival! The beautiful butterflies and sweet, pretty-font sentiment are perfect pairings! Thrilled that you joined us at Inkspirational - and hope to see you often! Super appreciate one Albertan crafter (you) supporting another (me).
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)