Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2023

*Time Out Challenges #230*

It's time for a new challenge at Time Out... and for this challenge, our sponsor is AALL & Create.  If your card is chosen from our entries, you'll win $20 to spend at AALL & Create!

As you can see in the graphic below, we had a word inspiration challenge for you.  I love that it's a quote from one of my favourite TV shows!


I am so pleased with how my card turned out... I took Beth's quote above and decided that it felt like an anniversary type moment to me.  I am thankful for my Misti as it made this card easy.  I first stamped my sentiment on my white panel.  I left it in place in my Misti and put the red heart in the spot I wanted it.  As I wasn't sure if it would work, I didn't use any adhesive.  I inked my stamp and stamped again and it worked perfectly (I might have gotten lucky!).  I then had to work a little to find exactly where those words fit perfectly to get my heart in the right spot.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Real Red
*Images:  Pink Fresh Studio Fancy Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Hero Arts Infinity Hearts
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Time Out #230


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nancy! What a great idea - love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection! I love the idea and the outcome is very stylish and unique. This looks like a shop bought card, it's so neat and perfect! Super work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful CAS design with your bright red heart front and center and your scrolly sentiment running through it. The added touch of the gems is perfect! I was happy to join you all as Guest DT this week! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfectly perfect elegant and classy CAS design. Fabulous make for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the super clean and graphic look of your card! And still it is a warm one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I this beautiful clean and simple card Nancy. And really love how you interpreted the quote. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous CAS card, Nancy. I love the sentiment font. It spreads across the heart perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely perfect! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a simple yet elegant card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)