Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

*CAS Colours & Sketches #502*

It's time for a new sketch challenge with the team at CAS Colours and Sketches.... and I have paired my card with the current challenge at Just Us Girls!  


Tis the season for Valentine cards... and I'll end up with a bunch because of design team commitments.  I don't send them out so perhaps I'll have to gift them to someone who does want to send them.

I didn't have to do a love theme with this card.... but I had the theme from the Just Us Girls challenge in my head ("heart") so it fit...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Spellbinders gold mirror
*Images:  MFT Essential Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Pierced Heart Stax
*Tools:  Perfect Layers




3 comments:

  1. Love the simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love the gold foil and subtle pierced edge detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and pretty! Love this card :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)