Pages

Monday, January 16, 2023

*Sketch Challenge Sympathy*

I was able to find some time on Saturday after work to be creative... and my mojo decided to play along too!  Woohoo!  I had some appointments and errands to run this morning but am hopeful that Mr Mojo will pop back in to play for a bit now that my responsibilities for today are done.

I played along with the sketch at The Papercraft Crew... this week it's a vertical sketch.


My first instinct was a card with snowflakes (man how I love making Christmas cards) but I decided some pretty flowers would work as well...  I chose some subtle tones and decided to make this a sympathy card.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Soft Succulent
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips; Stampin Up! Pierced Blooms
*Embossing:  Stampin' Up!
*Embellishments:  Kaiser Pearls
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)