Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2023

*Geometrical*

I'm once again playing with the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  There were some wonderful creations made by the design team and I was inspired to come up with something as well.  


I had fun with this geometric die from Spellbinders.  I cut it out of three different colours of cardstock and interchanged them to create my petals.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Purple Posy
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Color Block Mini Petals; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

2 comments:

  1. I love your choice of the color and the shapes! It's great to see a unique shape used for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little color block dies are so fun and you've combined some gorgeous colours for your petals. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)