Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2023

*Sparkling Cones*

Thanks to a wonky work schedule this past week, I am once again struggling to get ahead of the game with my cards... I have a few to share with you but certainly not enough of a stash!  My work week finished about an hour ago and I am back in my craft room... and once I'm done writing this post I hope to find some creativity!

I saw a post on Pinterest a while back that had several scoops of sparkly ice cream on a cone and knew I wanted to play a little... so instead of one cone with lots of scoops, I did three sparkly scoops on three cones.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Crumb Cake; assorted sparkle
*Images:  Picket Fence Studio Birthday Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Poppy Stamps Whittle Ice Cream Cone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)