Pages

Friday, January 13, 2023

*Friday the 13th*

 If you've been here a while you know that my hubby and I celebrate Friday the 13th.  We met on one (way back in 1989) and got engaged on one as well.  

For this card, I used the left over foil from foiling the outlines of the Pink Fresh Small Butterflies with the solid foil plate to get this wonderful gold and iridescent butterfly

Just a simple card for you today.... sadly the embossed frame on the front panel doesn't show up in my photo (nor in person) as much as I had hoped it would...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Uniko Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Hot Foil Plates:  Pink Fresh Studio Small Butterflies, solid
*Hot Foil:  Spellbinders Aura
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Scor Buddy


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)