Pages

Sunday, February 05, 2023

*AAACards #223*

It's time for a new challenge with AAACards... a clean and simple colour challenge!  For this challenge, we want to see your cards using teal and gold.


I do like these colours together but I did struggle with making my card... in the end I paired the colours with the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and came up with this...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Island Indigo; Spellbinders Gold
*Images:  MFT Essential Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Slim Strips; Spellbinders Yana's Layered Script Sentiments



5 comments:

  1. I love it! It's simple and elegant all at the same time! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card! I love all of the gold! So elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant and beautiful card, Nancy! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)