Pages

Tuesday, February 07, 2023

*CAS Colours & Sketches #504*

I just love the colours for the current challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches....  so fresh looking!  Mint Macaron is not one of my favourite colours, but I think it goes together so well with the Balmy Blue and the Sweet Sorbet.  Are you going to play along with us?


I gravitate towards using die cuts when faced with colour challenges... and my card today is no different.  I pulled out a skinny alphabet from Concord & 9th to make my card.  I toyed with a few different words before settling on celebrate... I wanted a bigger word to really make the most of this colour palette.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Balmy Blue, Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaron
*Images:  MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Concord & 9th Tall Type Alphabet
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! Those funky letters look so cheerful in the challenge colors. Very clever design!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)