Pages

Thursday, February 02, 2023

*Time Out Challenges #231*

The challenge at Time Out Challenges was an easy one for me...  we challenge you to use the photo prompt as inspiration and for this challenge, we are using a card by the ever fabulous Gina K as inspiration!  We have a great prize from Gina K up for grabs!


I love Gina K and her style.... and honestly, I think I've CASEd the card in the graphic before!  So instead of doing it again, I pulled out some other things from my stash of Gina K and did something a little different.  I used similar colours and some ink blending... even kept a rectangular focal point... but then put my own twist on the card.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Gina K Wreath Builder
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Additional Circles
*Stencil:  Gina K Mandala Burst
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenge:  Time Out #231

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Nance - the rainbow ink blending adds a beautiful pop of colour to your panel. Love that inspo photo too - must try and play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, so well CASEd, Nancy! I am loving how many of us have used a black border for the stenciling! Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Nancy. I love the circular stencil design placed on a rectangular panel. I also love the sentiment on a round die cut. It is a great contrasting element. Great make for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy... lovely rainbow! Sentiment is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Nancy.. I really love the way you have added the sentiment. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Nancy! Love the rainbow emanating from the centre! Really pretty! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic CASE! I love how you changed the orientation and the beautiful blending!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)