Pages

Friday, February 10, 2023

*CAS on Friday #250*

I had fun playing with the current challenge at CAS on Friday... the challenge is a clean and simple card using ink splatters.  

I started by stamping my flower on a piece of cardstock in two shades of grey ink.  I cut it out and set it aside.  I also stamped the outline of the stamp on another card panel.  I then took a splatter stamp and a rainbow of inks and stamped the splatter right on the top panel using the stamped flower as a guide as to where I wanted the ink to go.   I added my die cut flower with foam adhesive and a sentiment over the top before adding it all to a card.  I love how it turned out!

Card Info
*Images:  Altenew Fabulous Florets; MFT Distressed Patterns, Essential Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Black Jack, Twilight; Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape
*Dies:  Altenew Fabulous Florets
*Challenges:  CAS on Friday #250


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)