Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2023

*Paper Craft Crew #504*

Welp, the response to my last video has been positive... thanks everyone!  No to figure out if I can continue doing them!  I've had a few creative suggestions from a friend that I will try to bring in to upcoming videos, but for now, you get the very beginner videos.

I'm playing along with the vertical sketch challenge at Paper Craft Crew... The video is below.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide
*Paper:  Stampin' Up!
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  A Jillian Vance Open Daisies; Stampin' Up! Layering Ovals
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals
*Challenges:  Paper Craft Crew #504

And now for the video.... if it doesn't imbed properly, please click HERE!



1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)