Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2023

*Hello Beautiful*

I've been struggling with creating lately... the desire is there but the ideas are flowing very slowly.  I've had the last week to myself as my hubby has been out of the country for work.  I took the week off from my job to just enjoy some down time.  I did spend some time in my craft room and I did manage to get a few cards made.  I'm very hopeful that it's the start of my mojo returning.

I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest and thought I'd try it.  I think the stripes are a little too spaced out on this paper to really work with this idea.  But hey, I share all of the cards I make, even the ones I don't end up loving.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  MFT Over the Rainbow
*Stamps:  MFT Essential Sentiments; Altenew Bouquet of Love
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)