Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2023

*AAACards #236*

It's time for a new clean and simple challenge with the team at AAACards... create a clean and simple card that is inspired by a movie, song or book!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!!


The last time I had this as a theme challenge with a different design time, I went with "Happy Birthday"...  and while this is a birthday card, my inspiration was the song "Rainbow Connection" (you know, the one Kermit sings).  I went with a floating rainbow (and I hope you can see that in this photo).  Instead of using a sheet of acetate to create this look, I used foam adhesive on my rainbow strips and did my best to line them up on my rectangle.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Highland Heather
*Images:  MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Paper Trimmer
*Etc:  foam adhesive
*Challenges:  AAACards #236


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)