Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

*CAS Colours & Sketches #507*

 It's time for the monthly sketch challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches... and if you scroll to the bottom of this post, I have a little treat for you :-)


I had a lot of ideas in my head for this card (after I realized I made a card for another challenge with basically this sketch).  My first thought was little strips of patterned paper, but I wanted to do something that felt a little different.  I chose alphabet dies instead!

Card Info
*Images:  Uniko Birthday Wishes
*Ink;  Tim Holtz Distress Ink Picked Raspberry, Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean, Shaded Lilac; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Concord & 9th Tall Type Alpha; MFT Stitched Rectangles
*Embellishments:  Nuvo Aqua Shimmer
*Challenges:  CAS Colours & Sketches #507

And here's a treat... I decided to take you along for the ride as I created this card.  I had the basic idea figured out before I started, but everything else was filmed as I went along...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)