Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

*Christmas Craft Creations March*

It's a one layer card challenge at Christmas Craft Creations and it's proving to be difficult for a lot of people as there are very few cards in the linky tool!  I hope you'll play along with us!


A one layer card to me means there is nothing extra put on top... no dies, no sentiment strips...  The card is flush with just the card front.  I cheated a little bit because I played with Copics which bleed through the cardstock I use.  I simply stamped and coloured on a panel the exact same size as my mini slimline card and adhered it to the front when I was done colouring it.

Card Info
*Images:  Northwoods Rubber Stamps; Mama Elephant Jingle Greetings
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Embellishments:  Frosted Lace and Christmas Red Stickles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)