Pages

Saturday, March 18, 2023

*Less Is More #479*

We are back!  It's felt like forever since I was creating a card for a Less is More Challenge... and I am so happy we are back!  Our last challenge was in November which feels like forever ago!

We are back with an "anything goes" one layer card challenge.  


I decided to play with some ink and stamps, something I don't honestly do a lot of lately.  More often than not I am using dies for my cards instead of stamps.

The one thing I have learned in recently years about stamping with coloured inks is that your cardstock matters.  While I LOVE my Neenah Classic Crest cardstock, it doesn't take stamped ink very well... so I switched things up for my card today and used Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover stock.  The colours are so vibrant on this cardstock! 

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover 100lb
*Images:  Unknown stripes; Right at Home Script Greetings
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Misti
*Challenges:  Less Is More #479


5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Nancy the colours are so vibrant and agree the card really does make such a difference.You did a fantastic job.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!!! Love the bright colors and the fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect celebration card Nancy with the bright colours and fun scripty sentiment! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this certainly packs a punch, fabulous bright colours. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card Nancy, very effective!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)