Pages

Friday, March 17, 2023

*Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers #31*

I almost forgot to make my cards for the Build Your Stash Holiday Card Sketch Challenge for March!  It hasn't helped that when I have the time to create, my mojo is nowhere to be found.  I was glad to have a sketch to help push me a little to get a card done.


This is my first card for the March sketch challenge.  I used a lot of bling, a lot of embossing and a lot of snowflakes!  I'm so used to having a sentiment on the front of my cards that this one feels a little odd without it...  what do you think?

Card Info
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up Basic Black; unknown glitter in silver and light blue
*Embossing:  Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Visions
*Dies:  Sizzix Snowflake Switchlit
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  BYSHC #31


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)