Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2023

*Time Out Challenges #239*

It's time for a photo inspiration challenge at Time Out Challenges!  We'd love to see what inspires you from the photo below.  It can be ANY element (or all of them) from the photo, but please be sure to tell us what inspired you!  For this challenge, we have a generous prize from Picket Fence Studios up for grabs!


I looked and looked and looked at this photo, trying to get inspiration.  I had a few ideas pop in to my head but nothing was really working when I tried to put it down on paper.  What finally worked for me was writing down some of the things I saw and going from there...  I took the metallic round shelves of the cart and a floral element, as well as the idea of words (from the hint of the poster in the corner).

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Spellbinders gold foil
*Washi:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Daisies
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Daisies; Essentials by Ellen circle; Spellbinders Yana's Layered Script Sentiments
*Etc:  foam adhesive

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Nancy! I love the CAS look of this and the gold circle behind your circle white die cut takes me right to the picture. Fun take and what a great idea to write down things that you see -I'll try this some time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s just gorgeous Nancy - what an eye you have! Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Nancy. I just love those rainbow daisies and the way you have staged them on this lovely card. Great idea to write down what you see in the photo and go from there. It certainly worked here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pretty bouquet, Nancy, and what a great idea to add a gold circle to represent the shape of the cart.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)