Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

*CAS Colours & Sketches #14*

There's a new sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches... There are lots of great ideas from the CC&S Design Team... I hope you'll go have a look HERE!


This sketch reminds me of a lot of the cards I used to create... not that I don't use a layout like this any more (because I do!), but I can picture so many of the cards I've made int he last 26 years that looked like this!  But for some reason, I just couldn't do the layout "as is" so I turned it on it's side instead.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Daisies
*Washi:  Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Daisies
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

1 comment:

  1. I love it turned on its side!, great with the tiny black border on both the focal square and the card base. Great layouts never go out of style :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)