Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2023

*Create It 3 Ways Instagram Hop*

It's time for the monthly Create It 3 Ways Instagram Hop!  I'm sharing my cards here but I hope you'll head on over to my Instagram Profile to follow the links of the other creators to see what they've done for this hop!

The overall theme of this monthly hop is a fun one....  it's a create it 3 ways theme!  Each month we will have a different theme to play with... and each member of the team will create three projects in that theme using something from their craft rooms in three ways.  A team member could use the same stamp, the same layout, the same technique, the same colour combination (or anything else you think of).... but use it for three different projects following the monthly theme.

For June, our theme is summer.

If you head to my Intstagram Profile you'll be able to find more information about this hop and see all of the other links!

I decided to play with the same Patterned Paper for my cards... and in that, I guess I also have three cards in the same colour palette.  I've also used a black border on all three cards and sentiments all from the same stamp set.  

Here are all three cards...


And now for each card in the series...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  Cocoa Vanilla Sunkissed
*Images:  Gina K Where Flowers Bloom
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Tasteful Labels
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  Cocoa Vanilla Sunkissed
*Images:  Gina K Where Flowers Bloom
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Memory Box Knotted Circle Wreaths
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  Cocoa Vanilla Sunkissed
*Images:  Gina K Where Flowers Bloom
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Scrapbook.com Nested Hexagons
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)