Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2023

*Addicted to CAS #240*

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS... and we are playing with one of my favourite things!  I love a good rainbow and love playing with the different shades of the colours to create different looks.


For my card today I chose a bright colour palette for my rainbow... and used the "scrap" piece from cutting a die cut word.  I think the photograph looks better than the in person card (or maybe because in person, I can see more of the imperfections of the card LOL!)

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Slim Stripes; MFT Celebrate
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #240


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)