Pages

Friday, June 16, 2023

*{BYSHC} Sketch #34 take 2*

I'm here today with another card for the Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers June sketch.  My last card was very clean and simple, and this one I used patterned papers to make it a little less clean and simple.  I'm loving seeing what everyone else has done with this sketch!


As promised, I used some of my favourite (and discontinued) patterned paper to create this card...  I am going to be SO SAD when it's all gone!!!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler; Spellbinders gold
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tidings of Christmas
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:   BYSHC#34


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)