Pages

Thursday, June 01, 2023

*{BYSHC} Sketch #34*

It's a new month which means it's time for a new sketch over at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  Once again Crystal has come up with a wonderful sketch (complete with measurements) that you can interpret how you like.... you can fussy it up or make it clean and simple.  It has been SO much fun pulling out my Christmas stash to make a few Christmas cards each month... I know it seems strange to see Christmas cards in June, but I hope to inspire you to get started on yours too!


Now...  who here can guess if I fussied this sketch up or kept it clean and simple?  I'm pretty sure we *all* know the right answer to that question!  I kept it super simple with a beautiful snowflake border die, a die cut sentiment (since I couldn't stamp on the sparkle paper very well) and a simple black mat.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; unknown silver sparkle
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Chritmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips; Gina Marie Snowflake Border
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  {BYSHC}Makers #34


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)