Pages

Saturday, June 03, 2023

*Addicted to CAS #239*

It's a one layer challenge over at Addicted to CAS... and once again, the challenge is to add nothing that adds physical layers to your card front!  


I chose to play with that brick stencil again, but instead of making grey bricks, I had some fun with colour to create some stripes behind a silhouette... and grounded it all with a sentiment.  I did cheat and I added three black gems to the middles of my flowers because they felt like they were "missing something"

Card Info
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings; MFT In Bloom
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Kitsch FLamingo, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean Distress Inks
*Stencil:  Lawn Fawn Brick
*Embellishments:  Picket Fence Day & Night Gem Mix
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #239


1 comment:

  1. What a perfect little CAS card. I love that you have used different colours for the brick wall. It is the perfect background for those silhouette leaves and flowers xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)