Pages

Tuesday, June 06, 2023

*CAS Colours & Sketches #513*

It's the first Tuesday of the month so it's time for a new colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.  We have a wonderfully soft colour palette for your to play with for the next two weeks.  I hope you'll head to the blog HERE to see what the rest of the design team has come up with using these colours!  As always, we using Stampin' Up! colour names however you can use any colours that match the shades and hues we provide.


I took the easy way out with adding the grey colour in to my card... and made it a mat.  Yup, I'm a little cheater LOL!  I just couldn't find another way to add it that I was happy with.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Gray, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Tropical Thinlets; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Kaiser Pearls

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout of your card, Nancy, simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant design, Nancy! So delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout Nancy! The white sentiment strip fade into the background and the words pop! love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)