Pages

Thursday, June 08, 2023

*Time Out Challenges #240*

It's time for a new challenge at Time Out Challenges....  it's a theme challenge and our cue word is "sportive".  This was a word I hadn't heard before but the definition helped to clarify it for me.  Head over to the Time Out blog for some more great ideas to get your creativity flowing!


 I decided to go with the theme of sport and since we were binge watching the latest (and final) season of Ted Lasso, soccer (or football to my non-North American friends) was on my mind.  So I played the the hexagon shape of the black and white pieces on the ball to create my card.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
*Dies:  MFT Cheers; Spellbinders Color Block Mini Hexagons
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Time Out #240


3 comments:

  1. Nancy... such a great interpretation of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever and creative take on our challenge! Love it. I'm still working on Season 3... Love Ted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique take on the challenge and on the soccer theme, Nancy. I love it when we can show our followers a different eye on things and you really did with your graphic card.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)