Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2023

*Less is More #485*

The team at Simply Less is More is back with a colour challenge... and this time we are using one of my favourite colours!!  We can't wait to see your clean and simple creations!


I am absolutely in love with how this card turned out.  We all know how much I dislike colouring... I find it stressful because I feel like it should look perfect like so many others can create... I'm trying very hard to give myself permission to be creative with my colouring.  Even artists aren't colouring things to make them look real all of the time!  In fact, some artists take the regular and make them irregular!  I stamped a bunch of black elements on my white card panel, popped up a partially coloured flower that I coloured with an ink blending pen and Catherine Pooler ink.  I matted it all with a layer that I swiped the same ink on to create my purple border.

Card Info
*Images:  Altenew Hennah Elements; Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Serenade
*Dies:  Altenew Hennah Elements
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Less is More #485


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card !!! I love the whole design you certainly rocked this challenge .

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER make, the perfect example of how LESS really IS More!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Nancy! I love your clever design and subtle pops of purple! So eye-catching!! Have a good day!:)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)