Pages

Monday, June 12, 2023

*Special Day*

I love a lot of these longer and skinny sentiment stamps, but I have found that many of my most used ones are no longer straight.  And no matter how I try to get them straight on the door of my Misti, there is always a hill or a valley in them.  It's disappointing when you want a super straight sentiment.

This is the case with the sentiment on the card today.  I spent forever trying to get this stamp straight and I honestly thought I had accomplished it.... but I was wrong...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  unknown green
*Images:  Pink Fresh Studio Happy Birthday Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress Ink
*Dies:  A Jillian Vance Daisy
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Sugar Glitz Discs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)