Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

*CAS Colours & Sketches #512*

We have a bonus challenge for you this month over at CAS Colours & Sketches... for one week, and one week only, we want to see your creations using both the colour combination and the sketch below.


Now, these colours are not in my wheelhouse...  I would never have thought to put yellow and orange together with turquoise!  But WOW what a stunning combination!  It truly is a fun palette!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise, Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Big Old Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Big Old Birthday
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  CAS Colours & Sketches #512


2 comments:

  1. I love it Nancy! Agreed, the colour togethers are not in my wheelhouse either but so fun and happy! Perfect for a birthday card, I love the tall sentiment fussy cut on top of the bold stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this color combination is not an easy one, but you nailed it with this super fun and happy birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)