Pages

Tuesday, July 04, 2023

*CAS Colours & Sketches #515*

There is a new colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches....  I can't wait to see what everyone creates using this colour combination!


As always, my team mates seem to choose colours that are not in my wheelhouse!  In fact, I had to borrow a few sheets of Soft Sea Foam from a friend as it is not a colour I actually like LOL!  I tried several different things with these colours and some die cuts before landing on this clean and simple creation.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam, Misty Moonlight
*Images:  Uniko Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms, Layering Ovals
*Embellishments:  bling from my stash
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)