Pages

Thursday, July 06, 2023

*Time Out Challenges #242*

There's a fun new challenge at Time Out Challenges....  and we have a wonderful quote from Albert Einstein to inspire your creativity!  I can't wait to see how everyone interprets this quote to create their cards!


I truly love this quote...  we read to our kids from the time they were in the womb until they no longer wanted us to.  Even after they could read for themselves, my husband would tackle larger books with them.  Things like the Lord of the Rings trilogy.  One kid still loves to read.  The other does not.  

But just because I liked the quote, doesn't mean it was easy to come up with a card using it as my inspiration!  I chose to go with the fairy tale idea... and chose some colours that say "fairy tale princess" to me.... and then used the word believe because I feel like believing is a big part of any fairy tale story.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Spellbinders gold
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Believe
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Pixie Dust, Oh Boy, It's a Girl
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Believe; Stampin' Up! Splendid Stems
*Embossing:  Lisa Horton Crafts Layered Bubbles embossing folder
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Tiny Iridescent Bubbles
*Etc:  foam adhesive

5 comments:

  1. Nancy...such a great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun take on the challenge Nancy. I love the fairytale princess colors. The embossing looks stunning as well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your take on the quote as well. Love the colors you chose and the way you placed "believe" on the circle die cut. Great make for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a hard time with the quote at first too, Nancy, but I really love what you did. The soft pastel background is dreamy and goes well with the gold word die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour combo goes so well with the fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)