Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2023

*Less is More #488*

I don't know whether I want to sing a song from The Little Mermaid or the theme from Jaws with the Under the Sea theme at Less is More....  I can't wait to see what you create with this theme!


I do have a mermaid stamp, but I was too intimidated to try colouring it... so I went with the Jaws theme instead....

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stamin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  MFT Black & White Stripes
*Images:  Catherine Pooler Hook Line & Sinker; Poppy Stamps Whittle Sealife Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Salty Ocean
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Less is More #488


2 comments:

  1. This is a great design Nancy, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever CAS card love the fins and the fun sentiment.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)