Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

*Christmas Craft Creations July*

 It's an anything goes theme for July at Christmas Craft Creations....  I sure hope you'll play along with us!  This is a wonderful way to build up your supply of Christmas Cards!

We are also having a design team call until the end of the month.  See the post HERE for more information!!


I saved a card a while back that had the diagonal striped paper along the bottom of the front panel... I really liked that card so I thought I'd use some elements of it to make my card to share today.  I kept the idea of the diagonal stripes, but I turned my card on it's side instead.  I added a red mat to it as well to help it pop off the card front.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler; Spellbinders gold foil
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Peaceful Prints
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Penny Black Reindeer Leaps
*Tools:  Perfect Layers



5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Nancy! Love the pretty papers with that beautiful deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July 2023 Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Very elegant with the deer in gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gold reindeer, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)