Pages

Friday, July 28, 2023

*{BYSHC} Sketch #35 take 2*

It's nearly the end of July and we are coming to a close with sketch #35 at Build Your Stash Holiday Card Makers.  Being on the design team and needing to make 2 Christmas cards each month has been a WONDERFUL way for me to build up my stash of Christmas cards.  I think I will still switch to mostly Christmas card production in the fall, but I won't be feeling stressed about getting all of my cards done... and maybe if a friend wants a few cards I can give some to them without stress as well!  Have you joined in on the fun of playing with your holiday stash all year long?

This wasn't an easy sketch for me.  With both of the cards I created for this sketch, I had to step back many times before finishing my card.  The ideas just didn't flow with this sketch.  I used some of my favourite patterned paper for this card (as I have been doing for the last several BYSHC sketches)...  but I used some I haven't highlighted before.  I wish you could see more of the striped layer...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Basic Grey; Spellbinders Gold
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tidings of Christmas
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Bottle Brush Trees; Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Tools: Corner Chomper; Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)