Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2023

*Addicted to CAS #243*

There's a new clean and simple challenge at Addicted to CAS.... we want to see your cards using basic shapes!


I had SO many ideas for this card... and I tried several of them... and nothing was turning out the way I saw it in my head.  If this last attempt didn't work I was going to sit this challenge out.  I spent SO much time trying to find something that worked the way I wanted it to.  I'm so happy that this one did, for the most part!  There is one small error in my card that I won't point out, but it's there and I can see it!

I started out with a piece of patterned paper and a hexagon die.  I carefully cut 7 hexagons from the paper, lining them up as best as I could to create a sort of flower shape.  I used the scrap of paper to line up the pieces of paper properly to create my card front.  

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Paper:  Stampin' Up!  Flower & Field
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Dies:  Scrapbook.com Nested Hexagons; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #243


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)