Pages

Tuesday, August 01, 2023

*CAS Colours & Sketches #517*

 Welcome August!  I don't know where July went and am so disappointed that summer is half over!  The colours for the current CAS Colours & Sketches are definitely a more fall feel... and I'm just not sure I'm ready for that!


I *really* do not like the wild wheat colour that came out this year... I won't tell you what I think it looks like. I managed to use it on my card, but I used it in the smallest amount possible.  LOL!

I am loving that more companies are coming out with simple sentiments that have dies that match them.. this new (at least to me) set from The Ton is wonderful!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cajun Craze, Wild Wheat, Pecan Pie
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Tasteful Labels, Pierced Blooms; The Ton Easy Expressions
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)