Pages

Saturday, August 19, 2023

*Less is More #490*

 Hey all...  I spilled a drink on my laptop the other day so I am trying my best to do some posting from another computer... but it's not being super helpful!  

It's time for a new challenge at Less Is More.... our challenge is the colour orange.  Now if you know me, you know that orange is not in my list of go-to colours... but I did it all the same!  Sometimes it's good to stretch yourself.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango
*Images:  Honey Bee Stamps:  Inside Birthday Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Around the Bend
*Challenges:  Less is More $490


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your laptop troubles how awful I don't know what I would do without mine. Fantastic card and love the placement here.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no--I hate using a new computer!! So sorry!! But your card is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)