Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2023

*Time Out Challenges #245*

Hello friends... it's time for another challenge with Time Out!  We are looking for COLOURFUL cards for this challenge!


I decided to not go clean and simple with my card... I used some pattern paper and layers to make my card as colourful as I could!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Lovely Lipstick
*Paper:  MFT Birthday Brights
*Images:  Pink Fresh Studio Circle Florals
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Sketch:  Sheeload of Cards May 2023
*Challenges:  Time Out #245

7 comments:

  1. Very fun, Nancy! I love the bright colored stars, they give this card the happy feel the sentiment is all about! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic colorful card Nancy. Love the simplicity of this card. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Nancy - love your colourful stars and stripes! Hugs, Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great and beautifully graphic design; I love it!! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright, colorful and happy. That's what your card is, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and cheery! Great way to add colour and use up pp:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy, fun and colorful creation! Love it and it is a perfect make for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)