Pages

Friday, October 13, 2023

*CAS on Friday #268 - Autumn*

Happy Friday, creative friends!  I am back with the latest challenge at CAS on Friday.  We would love to see your clean and simple autumn themed cards!

I did a fun peek-a-boo kind of card.  I cut my leaves out of the front panel, layered it on to a rust coloured panel and then put the leaves back in.  I used foam adhesive on each leaf near the stemp so that you can see the rust colour behind the die.

Card Info
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Really Rust
*Images:  unknown (but I think it's from a Stampin' Up! monthly kit
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Etc:  foam adhesive

3 comments:

  1. Great, simple autumn card! I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that technique, I wish I would remember to do it once in a while! Just perfect for that leaf image. Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Clean & Simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok....you're so freakin' smart! What a great idea! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)