Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2023

*Time Out Challenges #249*

I'm back with my take on the current challenge at Time Out Challenges.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Doodle Bugs and there's a great prize up for grabs!


I almost sat out for this challenge because "vintage" is not my thing....  but I decided to put my own spin on the theme.  That' what I love about the Time Out Challenges... you can interpret them however you want!  I went for the humourous "you're old" kind of vintage...

Card Info
*Images:  MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Inks Candied Apple, Wilted Violet
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Rectangles, Impact Alpha
*Challenges: Time Out #249


5 comments:

  1. Nancy... this so true! Great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on our challnege, Nancy. Gave me a good chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny, Nancy! Love your original take on the theme! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative of you, Nancy. Love your take. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking outside the box gives our followers another perspective, Nancy, and that's just what you did with your fun and colorful card.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)