Pages

Monday, October 23, 2023

*Joy To The World Sprig*

I have to tell you that I am completely in love with how this card turned out.  It is crisp and clean and simple... the colours are perfect together... I have my favourite 1/16" border around my focal point... a die cut stamped sentiment... there's some sparkle.  I am just in love.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Succlent, Evening Evergreen
*Images:  The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Christmas Blooms; The Ton Easy Expressions Holiday
*Embellishments:  Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen; black pearl
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  #fallingfortheholidays2023byshclp



1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)